U.S. DOE – Better Buildings Initiative: 2020 Progress Report
- The Better Buildings Initiative required an update to their annual report that would visually demonstrate partner successes in energy and water use reductions and financial loan guarantees in the past year.
- The report needed to promote the accomplishments of the Initiative’s public and private sector partners and display organizational statistics, especially those who have reached “Goal Achiever” status.
- Initiative partners were to be highlighted as primary and integral facets of the program, with the U.S. DOE seen as a facilitator and advocate – a “partners first” approach to messaging.
- Our team worked directly with the U.S. DOE, sector leads, account managers, and Initiative partners to organize requisite data to display accurate and meaningful results.
- RE Tech facilitated communications with content writers, copyeditors, and design experts to make impactful, client brand- and identity-compliant updates to prior years’ reports.
- The end result was a keynote public report for the Better Buildings Initiative, helping to garner new partners, exemplify programmatic achievements, and display federal government recognition to exemplary program partners.
RE Tech has supported the development of the Better Buildings Progress Report since 2015.